2020 State Convention
The 2020 State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Delaware was held Friday, October 30 through Saturday, October 31, 2020 anywhere and everywhere on the Zoom platform.
Friday, October 30, 2020:
- National Report – Gary Wunder
- What is FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND, and how does it work?
- Carlton Walker, How parents fit into the Federation
- Kirby Lindgren, Hadley School for the Blind
- Matt Tseronis, DVI technology
- Maggie Felton, Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Hingson, Independent Science
- https://www.nfbde.org/2020ConventionAudio/blind_inc.mp3″ target=”_blank”>Rachel Kuntz, Resource Development Coordinator, BLIND, Inc.
Address, Gary Wunder, National Rep