National Federation of the Blind of Delaware 53rd ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION
October 29th through 30th, 2021
Register and make a difference in the lives of blind Delawareans!
The National Federation of the Blind of Delaware is proud to announce our 53rd Annual State Convention! Once again, this event will be held virtually with free registration! Please save the dates of Friday, October 29, and Saturday, October 30.
Note: The agenda will be finalized and distributed and posted on the state website in early to mid October. Yes, the agenda will be available on NEWSLINE® too!
Here is your chance to participate and learn more about the NFB’s programs and goals on the state and national level. Hear from the NFB national representative, Amy Amy Buresh, president of the Nebraska affiliate and member of the National Federation of the Blind’s Board of Directors. You can read her bio at nfb.org/about-us/leadership/board-directors/amy-buresh. Also, hear from speakers on topics of national and state importance, membership, technology, Braille, students, and parents’ concerns, meet the scholarship class of 2021 and much more!
Please visit this space often for further details.
Mark your calendars and make every effort to attend the 53rd Annual State Convention of the NFBDE. Get Involved. Make a Difference! Please share with others, everyone is welcome!
How many reasons do you need to register by Friday, October 22, 2021? Here are just a few:
- By registering for the state convention before the deadline, you will be eligible to win door prizes!
- If you are a current paid member with a chapter, and your dues are paid by Friday, October 22, and you register, you are eligible to vote in the NFBDE election at the convention!
- Registration is free: no travel costs, no hotel fees, and no expensive restaurants
- You’ll help the NFBDE collect current contact information for everyone who registers!
- You can wear casual comfy clothes and footwear of your choice to all of the sessions, even the banquet! No need to get up early!
- All of the money you save can be donated to your favorite organization, the NFB of DE!
To register, click on the link below:
Using the arrow keys will greatly improve your ability to view all of the information on this form when navigating with a screen reader. If you need assistance registering, please call Kat Bottner at 302-528-2621. Leave a message and she will get back to you promptly.
State Convention Donations
To make a donation via PayPal, click on the link below:
To donate by check, please make your check payable to NFBDE and mail to:
National Federation of the Blind of Delaware
29 E. Balbach Ave.
New Castle, Delaware 19720
In the memo please write state convention donation.
NFB Code of Conduct
The National Federation of the Blind Code of Conduct will apply to our gatherings during the state convention. To view the code of conduct, please visit www.nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct.
Audio from Past Conventions
Please visit our Past Conventions page to access audio highlights from previous state conventions.
If you have questions and need additional information, please contact:
Kathryn Bottner, President
24 Monterry Drive
Newark, Delaware 19713